Situated in Koukaki, one of the booming neighborhoods of Athens, right next to the famous Philopappou Hill, overlooking the Attica basin. Just a breath away from Athens's historical city center it only takes a few minutes walk to get to Acropolis, Plaka and Monastiraki. Offering the ultimate Athenian experience and it is ideally located for travelers who want to relax but also explore the city and feel its vibe.
A fully restored and renovated old Athenian house keeping some of it's traditional features.OUND FLOOR
The ground floor features a living room with a fireplace, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, WC and a big leafy yard with an extra dining table.
The first floor features a king size bedroom with en suite bathroom and a balcony, a double bedroom and a room with 2 single beds as well as a shared bathroom with shower.
The second floor features a master bedroom with a double bed and en suite bathroom with a jacuzzi bathtub. This floor also has a superb roof garden with sunbeds and a pergola shaded sitting area offering great views of Athens and mesmerizing sunsets.
DISTANCES ON FOOT
Syngroy-Fix metro station: 1km/12min
Syntagma square: 2,2km/27min
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• Entertainment: Sound Systems, TV (flat screens), Satellite / Cable, wireless bluetooth speakers.
• Climate Control: Air-conditioning (in all areas, as described in layout section), heating.
• Internet: Internet Access (wifi)
• Security: Alarm System, Safe Box
• Kitchen Facilities: Equipped with all modern appliances
• Baby / child: Baby Cots – Highchair
• Hair Dryers
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Pets Allowed upon request