Between: INTRAFAC LTD mentioned as GV4R.com | Greek Villas 4 Rent .com | The Company
and Renter mentioned as: Renter | Vacationer | Guest (s)
I. BOOKING & CHARGES
- All prices listed include rent & utilities, services as per case, plus agency fee and tax.
- All prices concern the exact amount of people quoted (adults+children). Extra persons from suggested capacity may carry additional charges.
- All rental contracts are for the exact days agreed and for residential use
- All EU private citizens are subject to VAT on the agency's fee and villa services rendered. The VAT rate is 19%, pls check our offer to see if it is included. It is clearly indicated in the Final Booking Form and Invoice
- All EU companies are VAT exempt (VAT reversal) but have to provide a valid EU Tax number and file for VIES. If the number is not valid, they will be charged VAT as individuals
- A deposit of 30-50% of the total rental value is required upon booking to confirm a reservation. Guests will receive confirmation of receipt. Renters should arrange that the required amount is received in EURO, net, free of bank charges, in the local currency, EURO7.
- Other forms of payments like credit cards, Viva wallet or PayPal may incur additional charges, on top of quoted fee
- With expression of interest and confirmation of availability, a 48 hour option will be held strictly for individuals (no obligation to pay). Partner agencies only can request a 72 hour option.
- 90-30 days prior to arrival the balance is due. If the balance is not received on schedule, GV4R.com reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice and rent the villa to other vacationers
- 32 days prior to arrival the remaining 70-50% plus the agreed security deposit on the house.
- A damage deposit is expected to be paid with the balance payment, The Damage Deposit is described int he Finala Booking Form and may be paid via card, bank wire or cash upon arrival. The Damage Deposit is reimbursed 7-10 working days after departure of the vacationer.
- Christmas, New Year, Orthodox Easter and Ascension Day weeks are considered high season and follow the equivalent high season pricing
- In case of non pre-agreed late departure of the houses, 1/2 day rental will be charged (departure by 13:00) and full day (departure after 17:00) according to the current price catalogue, without any discounts that may have applied before. The amount will be subtracted from the security deposit.
- A returnable security deposit applies at all times, the amount being at the discretion of the Owners and clearly stated in the Final Booking Form (FBF). Normally, if not otherwise stated, it is equal to one day's rent as deposit per week of rental. It is understood by all renters that in the case of any substantial damage or item removal from the houses or other extra charges (services, late arrival-departure, etc), Owners can make a claim up to 10 days after departure and any such claim will be subtracted without further negotiation from this deposit, covering materials, labor, transportation or any other fees associated with damage restoration or services rendered
- The Owner and GV4R.com reserve the right to refuse entry to the villa to guests who have not fully paid their rental on time
- No credit cards or personal checks or are accepted.
- All payments by international bank drafts to the company's corporate account
- Payment all made in EURO. All amounts should be received NET of bank charges.
- Expenses beyond the EU remittances or foreign currency will be submitted from the security deposit
- Proof of payment is the day the wire is deposited to the Company bank accounts and NOT the day money are wired form guest bank accounts.
- GV4R.com is in no case liable for cancellation or loss of reservations due to erroneous payment procedures or to delays of the international banking system
- An official Invoice/Receipt will be issued with the last payment
- Owners are liable by Greek Law to register their vacation rental with the Tourist and Tax Authorities. Vacationers have to provide the relevant data (Passport or ID copy and permanent address)
- Security/Damage deposits are returned within 10 working days after the departure of the guests via bank wire. Within the EU, the service is free, at non-EU based banks, bank fees will be subtracted from the returned amounts
- Paypal payments are accepted, there is an extra charge of 3.5% on them on the total value of the rental
- Starting 2019, vacationers will be able to pay with all major credit cards via VIVA WALLET Financial Services. The payment has an extra charge.
III. CANCELLATION POLICIES
DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK, OUR CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY IS AMENDED AS FOLLOWS
- Rental contract cancellations due to COVID-19 for this pandemic fall under the Force Majeur clause (see below). As an exception, in this unforeseen crisis, we will allow ALL guests that fall sick with COVID or cannto travel becasue of COVID restrictions in their respective country/area, to obtain a credit for the full amount of their booking and postpone their travel for later if they wish, as far as it concerns the SAME property.
- The credited amount will be valid for a 12-month period from the date of the payment of the last installment received. We shall not return deposits.
- If you later wish to apply your coupon to alternatively choose one of our other 800+ villas in Greece, a credit of 90% of the paid amount shall be applied towards a new booking
- Exception to this credit policy are bookings that were made under Special Terms or Offers, like non-refundable rates. In those circumstances, we shall review each case individually, always in the spirit of the above policy, but guests should expect a major part of the deposit or payment to be forfeited, guests will not receive credit of the full amount but a minor fraction of it.
- The policy applies to all booking that are affected by official Greek Government or European Union Government decisions to forbid travel and totally or partially (regionally) lock down areas
- No refund shall be given in following cases: if guests fall sick during stay or found positive upon arrival and have to forcibly be quarantined in appropriate government appointed hotel or if guests -for whatever other than COVID19 restricitons- cannot travel to Greece. In these cases our main Cancellation & Refund Policy remain in effect, hence deemed as a "no show" and eleible to no refund
- Above policy is in effect starting November 2020
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
A cancellation of your booking is possible according to the following policy:
If we receive your cancellation in WRITING (e-mail, fax, viber, whatsupp)
• 60 days prior to arrival the entire (100%) booking deposit is refunded • 53 days prior to arrival 75% of the booking deposit is refunded • 47 days prior to arrival 50% of the booking deposit is refunded • 40 days prior to arrival 25% of the booking deposit is refunded • 32 days prior to arrival 0% (zero) of the booking deposit is refunded
32 days prior to arrival,the renter is required to send in the balance of 60%.
If the renter fails to do so, the Company reserves the right to cancel the reservation, forefeit the deposit and proceed with other inquries
• 31 days or LESS prior to arrival, in case of cancelaltion the WHOLE PAYMENT is forfeited (100%), there is no refund
NOTE: The above policy may be different for SPECIAL OFFERS or NON-REFUNDABLE special rates where no refund may is in most cases possible after the booking and intial payment. The renter offer will state if it concerns a Special Offer and the Terms of Cancellation on it.
> Acts of God (natural disaster or destruction by natural phenomena or by an earthquake, tsunami or other natural forces, earthquake, wind, hurricane, etc)
In cases where the rental accommodation becomes unavailable because of Acts of God, GV4R.com will first pursue to find accommodation of similar or better level in the same or nearby location for the same dates and/or choose to refund or not or up to 80% of the value of the stay. In no case price differentials between new and old accommodation may be claimed. Guests either accept the solution or the refund, if any.
> Force Majeure (death, illness, war, conflict, social unrest, strikes, power shortages, unforeseen events, pandemics, etc and their consequences thereof)
GV4R.com will in no case recognize circumstantial events of force major for the cancellation of a booking. In rare cases, GV4R.com will grant a 12 month rain-check of part or the whole amount, the renter may apply towards the lease of another GV4R property exclusively in cases that involve death or serious illness (proof required). In no case will money be refunded.
> No shows : if for whatever reason you fail to arrive in time for your booking, 100% of your payment is forfeited, only damage deposits shall be refunded. Same applies for late shows (delayed arrival), there is no refund for the day of absence
IV. TERMS OF LEASE
The renter will sign a leasing agreement with the INTRAFAC Ltd, Cyprus (the Company), bearer of the greekvillas4rent.com and gv4r.com names, sites and logos.
Sending in a booking deposit for any rental, automatically implies Agreement to the Terms herewith!
The Rental Agreement bears the same Terms as below plus an additional Terms clearly stated on the Final Booking Form (FBF)
1. Minimum rental period is 5-7 days, less only by exception less as agreed on the Final Booking Form
2. Daily rental price includes rental for specific period and number of guests signed in, plus water, electricity, maid service as described, pool/garden maintenance where applies and as previously agreed in the Final Booking Form (FBF) sent to the guest. Residences will be delivered clean and ready to use. If other services are included, these are clearly mentioned in the FBF
3. In NO circumstance may the guests accommodate extra people without the prior consent of the Owners, including and not limited to overnight guests
4.Guests may not extend their stay without prior timely approval.
4a. Leasing of the residences is for the sole purpose of residential housing of the agreed guests for the specific period of time and for no other use unless otherwise previously agreed 4b. Events and gathering such as lunches with external guests, parties, receptions, BBQs or other one day/night social events for any other number of people than the ones agreed are not permitted unless otherwise agreed. Extra fee may apply for such events
4c. Rental Villas may strictly NOT be used for professional film making or photography without prior consent. Extra charges and fees apply.
4d. Rental Villas may strictly NOT be used for wedding or events without prior consent. Extra charges and fees apply.
5. Failure to comply to term #3, 4abcd, or any of the following gives the Company the right to immediately terminate the leasing agreement, to forfeite of the whole amount of the stay, including the damage deposit amount if no damage is present, the forceful vacating of the property & personal effects of the occupants
6. Owners or representing agents reserve the right to enter the property for inspection at all times with reasonable warning/notice to renter.
7. Rental price includes for all properties cleaning, change of linen & towels as follows, or as otherwise agreed/stated
8. Maid duties are to clean the house and change linen, not do guests' laundry, ironing or cooking. That can be arranged locally on an ad hoc basis at extra charge
9. Due to water shortages in most islands and in an effort to save water, in normal course of business, towels will be changed twice a week and sheets only once at a minimum. More frequent linen change may be possible (depending on property) at extra pre-agreed charge. Some properties may offer more frequent housekeeping.
10. Linen provided is for in house use only and NOT to be taken to beach or pool. Many properties offer complementary beach/pool towels either for free or charge extra
11. Supporting personnel (maid, gardner, pool-jacuzzi maintenance people) will enter the property at pre-agreed times. Vacationers will be informed of those dates and times upon arrival
12. Main food supplies (groceries, meat, vegetables, etc), alcoholic drinks, bottled water or other supplies are NOT included in the price
13. Rental price does NOT include any transfers (person or luggage) to or from the property, tolls, gas/petrol, car rental or ferry ticket back and forth to an island
14. Rental price does not include any other form transportation or transfer (port, airport, taxi rides, other)
15. Rental day ends at 10:30 am.
16. Guests staying after 11:00 time will be charged 1/2 day rental according to the current list price of the property and not the paid/discounted (see Terms of Payment).
17. Guests staying after 17:00 pm will be charged a full day on same Terms
18. Properties are expected to be returned overall tidy and clean. An extra cleaning fee up to EURO 500 per week of stay may be subtracted from the security deposit if the property is left excessively dirty or disarray
19. It is not allowed to change the setting or decoration of the houses (including furniture placement) without the prior consent of the Owners. Inside furnishings stay inside and outside furnishing outside! Re-arranging the houses can lead to cancellation of the booking and forfeiture of the whole stay and damage deposit amount.
20. The renter(s) is/are liable for any damage or for the removal /destruction of items on and around the properties, including and not limited to plants, external structures, etc. Guests are expected to respect the Villas and their contents. Villa items, including and not limited to linen and/ ornamental things remain with the villas, there will be zero tolerance for theft.
21. Depending on policy of each house, pets are allowed only with prior consent and approval of the owners. The owners reserve the right to cancel the rental agreement if a pet or is found on the premises without prior consent. Please see next chapter V. PETS
22. Environmental imprint: Guests are expected to conserve water & energy. Conserving energy is a priority planet-wide. Turn off lights, fans, stoves, air-conditioners, water heaters, TVs, phone chargers you on unless really needed! Water is extremely scarce in a lot of the Greek islands, use, not abuse. Many villas rely on cisterns that have to be refilled. Wasting water may not only entail an extra charge of EURO 500 per week of stay for reckless consumption, but also leave the renter without water for a few days as there is a waiting line with water delivery trucks. If you leave air-conditioners or fans on when absent, Owners are entitled to a claim up to EUR 75 per room per day of rental for electricity as extra charge.
23. Guests are expected to use common sense and caution not to jeopardise the integrity of the buildings and structures or expose them to fire, explosives, flammable or pressurised liquids (e.g. scuba tanks, oxygen bottles, liquefied gas bottles, etc). In case of such damage, guests will be held legally liable for such damages an charges shall be pressed through the Greek Judicial System. GUESTS ARE LEGALY LIABLE FOR HOUSE SAFETY & INTEGRITY AND BY NO MEANS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT SOLELY.
24. Guest are expected to use common sense in not bothering neighbours or making noise on off hours (14:30-18:00 and 23:00-8:00). GV4R will exert its right to terminate immediately a lease of a property without any reimbursement if official complaints are received for noise or drunken behaviour during ANY TIME.
Guest safety is our priority at GV4R.com and we will do what is logical and humanly possible to safeguard it and assist when it happens. In no case will we be responsible though for accidents or Acts of God that may result to sickness, injury or death of one or more of them during a rental. If you are allergic to bees or wasps common in Greece during the summer, please inform us and bring antidotes.
The Company though assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, death or loss, including consequential damages from the rental and use of its properties. By sending in a booking deposit, you hereby also agree by accepting this Agreement to fully legally waive any future claim against the Company in case any such event occurs
Swimming Pools, private or common should be used with caution and common sense, for leisure and only. Guests assume full responsibility for the use in or around swimming pools under this Contract. In case of accident, injury or death, by signing this Agreement, Renters waive any future claim against Intrafac Ltd and its Owners
28. We strongly advise our guests to have a medical plan that will cover any medical expenses in Greece. In case of sickness or injury, we will do our best to have the patient reach professional medical assistance, the soonest possible. If you or a member of your family have any serious chronic condition, including severe allergies, you are obliged to inform us in advance. Bring ample supplies of the medications you normally need or take, it may be difficult to find on location.
29. The Company has no control on noise levels around the property, if noise is within legal times zone site by Greek Legislature.
30. The Company reserves the right to end immediately the leasing agreement and choose to reimburse or not, in case where property management has evidence or receives complaints for impeachment of Greek Law (illegal activities taking place within the villa.house).
31. The Company reserves the right to end immediately the leasing agreement and choose to reimburse or not, in case where they deem that the integrity of the property is in jeopardy due to neglect, misuse or abuse
32 .The Company reserves the right to cancel and refund in full any reservation due to unforeseen weather conditions, Acts of God, property damage or other forms of forced property unavailability and or/to move/change guests other accommodation –if available- in the area, with guests' prior consent.
33. In case of a cancellation due to external factors (Acts of God, Force Majeur), in no circumstance will GV4R.com or the Owners be responsible for consequential damages of such a cancellation (ticket loss, extra charges, etc) and no such claim(s) will be honoured
34. In case of cancellation the Company will make every effort to find alternative accommodation of similar value at the vacation destination. In that case Vacationers have the right to choose the alternative property or reimbursement. No price differentials will be honoured in the case where the alternative property is chosen, upwards or downwards. The Renter chooses in this case to occupy the alternative accommodation with no further claim or accept the proposed reimbursement
35. The Company and the Owners reserve the right to change prices and any of the above terms of rental at any time.
36. Renters and their guests occupying Greece by accepting this leasing agreement hereby affirm that they have legally entered Greece for vacation reasons only and have the legal documents to prove it upon request of the Authorities. In the opposite case, the Rental Agreement is cancelled immediately and payment is forfeited in full
37. The Company will, in no case, recognise circumstantial evidence for late cancellation of reservations. Renters are expected to notify in due time for cancellation.
38. Sending in a booking deposit automatically verifies the Renters' acceptance of the hereby Rental Terms.
39. The present Terms apply IN ADDITION to any partner agents’ terms of business through which the booking was made, and in no case are they nullified by any specific agent's policy, unless otherwise previously agreed. In case in Terms’ contradiction or dispute, the hereby listed Terms apply.
41. Republic of Cyprus Courts are set to settle any disputes between Owner, the Company and the Vacationer
Many properties welcome common pets (dogs, cats, either or one of them).
PRIOR CONSENT OF THE OWNER IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY FOR YOU TO BRING YOUR PET WITH YOU WHETHER THE VILLAS STATE THEY ACCEPT OR NOT!
If there is no such prior agreement a pet is found on the premises (or more than agreed), the owner has the right to refuse the rental, cancel immediately the Agreement and withhold the rental fee in full.
- pets are strictly NOT allowed to sleep/climb on tables, couches, chairs, beds or sun-beds, they eat, sleep live on the floor
- pets are not allowed to stray to other neighbouring villas/ properties, they have to stay with their owners at all times
- pets has to be confined with you when the house is being cleaned or removed from the house when the cleaner is present
- pets are not allowed to litter beaches, gardens, balconies and terraces, pick up after them
- dogs are not allowed to howl or bark at night and bother neighbours, they will be removed
- Greek Law imposes that dogs are kept under leash on free beaches and no entry in public beaches
Breaching any of these rules may lead to the forfeiture of your security deposit and maybe suspension of your lease and vacation at the villa
Villas that accept pets may
- ask for an increased damage deposit • ask of a pet keeping fee
For more “exotic” pets of all kinds, there need to be a prior approval in ALL CASES!